- gives an analysis of the following cannabinoids: THC, THCA, CBD, CBDA, THCV, CBDV, CBC, CBN, CBG and CBGA
Residual Solvents $40
- detects and residual hydrocarbon based solvents remaining in your product down to <5ppm
Heavy Metals $40
- detects levels of Mercury, Lead, Arsenic and Cadimum down down to 0.01 ppm
Nutrient Analysis $40
- available for a variety of mediums including plant, soil and fertilizers
Terpene Analysis $40
- currently we offer a qualitative terpene analysis, our goal is to have a quantifiable analysis available by July
Water Activity $50
- how uniformly dispersed cannabinoids are throughout product
- tests for E. coli, Salmonella, Total Coliform, Aspergillus spp., Mucor spp., and Penicillium spp.
- screens for levels of 59 different pesticides
Gene Expression $150
- tests for relative levels of CBDA synthase to THCA synthase
If there are any tests you are interested in that are not mentioned above, please feel free to relay that information to me and I can inquire with our lab if it is something we can perform
Volume and Weight Requirements
These are the sample volume/weight required for each test and sample type. We ask that you please package each test sample separately. For example, if you are having a concentrate tested for potency and residual solvents, please package each in a separate container.
Sample drop-off/ turn-around -
Samples can be dropped off by appointment Monday thru Friday from 9am - 5pm. Appointments can be booked over the phone, 212-780-9121, or you may Email Staff@cbdtestlab.com . Results are available in 3-5 business days, though expedited results are available for a fee.